phpMyEdit is an instant MySQL Table Editor, which can generate PHP code forÂ displaying / editing MySQL tables inÂ HTML. AllÂ you need to do is toÂ write aÂ simple callingÂ program.
phpMyEdit is fastest and most convenient way toÂ generate forms, highly configurable, and ideal for an administrative interface toÂ interact withÂ aÂ MySQLÂ database.Â phpMyEditÂ includes aÂ huge set ofÂ table manipulation functions (recordÂ addition, change, view, copy, andÂ removal), tableÂ sorting, filtering, tableÂ lookups, andÂ more.
The most important features offered by phpMyEdit are:
- table manipulation code generation
- record addition, change, view, copy and removal
- table paging, sorting and filtering
- lookups into other tables (1:M bindings)
- permission configuration
- multiple navigation style possibilities
- output design control using CSS
- logging user actions
- multilanguage support
- ability to extend base class
Lastest stable release of phpMyEdit available for download is phpMyEdit-5.7.1.